Official Factory IMEI-based Unlock, iCloud unlock for iPhone 7, 6S+, 6S, SE, 6+, 6, 5, 5S, 5C, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G on iOS10, iOS9, iOS8, iOS 7, iOS 6, iOS 5 and iOS 4 on all modem firmwares.
- Permanently sim unlock your iPhone without jailbreaking – by whitelisting your IMEI in the Apple iTunes database.
- INSTANT carrier checking – never buy the wrong unlock again – other sites make you wait hours if not days if you choose to check your carrier first, and also will refuse to refund if you choose the wrong network when purchasing an unlock. However with just your IMEI we give you everything you need – guaranteeing you are purchasing the correct product. We take the guessing out of unlocking.
- Sim Unlock all iPhones without worrying about firmware versions and basebands – our unlocks are IMEI-based and can unlock any handset, the important factor is the network.
- AT&T unlocks delivered within 24 hours on express service, other networks vary (see pricelist for full details).
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without ever being locked out.
- Quickest sim unlock on the internet.
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, and your warranty remains valid.
- Always upgrade to latest firmware, with our unlocks you simply update using iTunes – your device remains unlocked.
carrier unlock your iPhone. No jailbreakRecently, I have upgraded my jaibroken iPhone 4 to iOS 6.0. As well, was able to unlock my non-contract phone with remarkable services from http://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/. Official iPhone Unlocking Team is a magical team, after I paid them around 35 USD, within 10 hours, they sent instructions back to me, to connect to itunes and unlock phone permanently at apple server. It happened just as a miracle. Now my iPhone is free from tethering or jailbreak. I love the new avatar of iPhone 4.
When iOS6.0 was installed. The baseband got changed. Ruling out any interest/possibilities of jailbreak further. i wanted to officially unlock with AT&T, USA. As my iPhone is elgible for unlock. I have lodged a unlock request with bill copy to AT&T customer care. used this link for official unlock request http://www.att.com/deviceunlockstatus However, they rejected the unlocking request stating that the bill copy as “Faxed documentation is ineligible or not received”.
This iPhone 4, I am using for the 2 years. Was brought by my friend from Louisiana apple store. 32GB costed me around 750 USD. Though it was a non-contract with AT&T career. Expectedly it got locked to AT&T USA network. I was able to activate the new iPhone and did a jailbreak successfully without changing the baseband by using DiTS contacts SIM.
Though the iPhone 4 was very useful for my activities, I had problem of tethered jailbreak. Specially when I used to travel to my native. the network would go lost, it would never restore until i do the Just boot. I always carried a cable and redsn0w in pocket.
Now with iOS6.0 & phone unlocked, the phone looks new. No more “Just Boot”. Thanks to Official iPhone Unlocking Team for a nice technology break.
As the Apple affiar is still on, i am waiting for the iPhone 5. Naturally, factory unlocked. If you are coming from US. Get me one. 🙂